At RoomRoster, we’ve built a team of sports and technology enthusiasts who work each day to support our partners. Our product, EventConnectTM, connects event organizers, hotels and cities offering a better way to manage communication, marketing, in-depth reporting, and everything in-between.
RoomRoster’s head office is located in downtown London, Ontario. Our workspace is open, fun and is filled with productive energy. We value teamwork, integrity, innovation, professionalism and reliability. We believe these values promote and foster cross-departmental collaboration in order to enhance the experience and service for our partners and customers.
About the role
If you are looking to join a company in its growth stages that is poised for immense progress, RoomRoster may be the place for you. We are looking to add individuals to our team who can work in an environment that is constantly changing as we grow our business. Our staff is detail-oriented, highly organized and filled with energy and enthusiasm. We are competitive and results-oriented; we strive to remain leaders and experts in our industry.
- Competitive base salary and benefits.
- Salary plus bonus plus commission: $100k potential.
- Casual but energetic work environment made for today’s workers
- Performance-driven culture.
- Significant growth opportunity.
- A culture of teamwork, celebrations of success, social gatherings and goal-oriented work.
- Daily sales of our product directly to Tournament Directors, Event Owners, CVBs, Sports Commissions and Associations across the US and Canada.
- Prospecting potential clients through researching, introductory calls and other communication strategies.
- Initiating sales relationships with leads.
- Extensive communication through providing support and product expertise to potential clients through the entire sales process and integrations.
- Building personal relationships with prospective clients and overcoming any objections.
- Understanding competitive landscape of the tournament management industry.
- Completing all tracking and reporting systems in place through the use of Salesforce.
- Demonstrate a passion for the art of content creation and find new and innovative ways to share our business.
- Drafting, reviewing and presenting sales proposals and agreements.
- Managing Platinum Level partners within the RoomRoster software: helping them grow their brand and impact.
- A University or College graduate.
- Expertise in writing and content creation for digital media/channels.
- A minimum of 1 year of sales experience.
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English).
- CRM software experience (preferred: Salesforce).
Personality and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Not afraid to pick up the phone - you will be speaking on the phone on a daily basis.
- Passion for sports
- Love for event management
- Willingness to learn - you must be open-minded!
- Superior presentation skills
- Sales planning
- Closing skills
We offer a competitive base salary, plus bonus and employee benefits. Our casual but energetic work environment fosters our performance driven culture, teamwork, and many opportunities for growth.
How to apply
If you believe you’d be a great addition to our team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line. We thank all candidates who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
RoomRoster welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should an applicant be selected for an interview - please inform RoomRoster of any required accommodations. If an applicant or successful candidate requests an accommodation, adjustments to support specific needs will be made.